Gaming can be quite an expensive hobby, and the costs can quickly add up whether you own a PlayStation, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch. Luckily, Amazon is currently running a free Buy 2, Get 1 sale, featuring over 200 games in total. That’s an impressive amount, and it includes several games that have just been released. The most notable inclusion is Ring of Elden, with the PS4, PS5 and Xbox Series X versions all included in the offer. That alone should be a pretty big selling point! The full list can be found here, but some of the more notable inclusions can be found below:
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human (Xbox)
- Ring of Elden (PS4, PS5, Xbox)
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition (PS4)
- The chronicles of the great ace lawyer (Change)
- Mario Kart Live: Home Track – Luigi Set (Switch)
- Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl (PS5)
- Ori: the collection (Change)
- Stranger from Paradise Final Fantasy Origin (PS4, PS5, Xbox)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction (PS4)
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (PS5)
Readers may notice that not all versions of these games are offered as part of this offer. It’s unclear if that might change, but some of the games on the list are already selling out, so readers interested in cashing in on the sale should do so sooner rather than later. The full list includes a number of games that have been available for months or even years. As such, sales like this require a bit of research, in order to get the best possible deal; it’s not worth getting something like a “free” item if it can be grabbed elsewhere!
There is often a lot of debate about how much video games cost and how much to pay. Sales like these help fans get games without having to wait for bigger price drops. Hope many people enjoy it and catch something fun they’ve been waiting for!
Have you checked out Amazon’s Buy 2, Get 1 free sale? Are there any games you plan to buy? Let us know in the comments or share your thoughts directly on Twitter at @Marcdachamp to talk about all things gaming!