The FBI: Is International Coming to Amazon?
JD Robb’s latest book Forgotten in death is just one of seven new books to hit Amazon’s best-selling book list last week. Here’s a look at the full list of top-selling books from September 12-18, 2021.
Forgotten in death is certainly the most notable addition to the list during the week. He entered the list in the first place, knocking The last thing he said to me by Laura Dave down one place.
The addition is not that surprising. Robb’s books (Nora Roberts’ pseudonym) are extremely popular and tend to immediately top the best-selling list when published.
Beautiful people, where are you, the night she disappeared, and more
Forgotten in death Certainly wasn’t the only new book on Amazon’s best-selling book list last week. It was just the highest.
Beautiful people, where are you of Sally Rooney entered fourth, causing some changes in the Top 5. In fact, there were only two books from the Top 5 from the previous week still in those top spots.
In the Top 10, two more books entered for the first time. The night she disappeared by Lisa Jewell and The one who fights with monsters by Shirtaloon made their debut. The remaining three new books entered lower in the list.
There was a bit of anger with the new additions. The Casanova by TL Swan dropped 11 spots during the week, falling just outside the Top 15. It wasn’t the biggest drop of the week, however. The madness of the crowds by Louise Penny has lost 13 places and only retains one place on the list.
When it comes to going up Truth by Colleen Hoover won the most spots. He gained four places to enter the Top 10.
Best-selling Amazon books: September 12-18, 2021
- Forgotten in death by JD Robb (new addition)
- The last thing he said to me by Laura Dave (-1)
- It ends with us by Colleen Hoover (+1)
- Beautiful people, where are you by Sally Rooney (new addition)
- Dune by Frank Herbert (+4)
- The Seven Husbands of Everlyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid (+2)
- Billy Summers by Stephen King (-5)
- The night she disappeared by Lisa Jewell (new addition)
- The one who fights with monsters by Shirtaloon (new addition)
- Truth by Colleen Hoover (+4)
- Hail Mary project by Andy Weir (-5)
- A slow burning fire by Paula Hawkins (-9)
- The midnight library by Matt Haig (-3)
- Apples never fall by Liane Moriarty (new addition)
- London’s last bookshop by Madeline Martin (new addition)
- The Casanova by TL Swan (-11)
- Harry potter and the sorcerer’s stone by JK Rowling (-2)
- Eye of the world by Robert Jordan (-5)
- The keeper of happy endings by Barbara Davis (new addition)
- The madness of the crowds by Louise Penny (-13)
What Amazon books are you reading right now? What’s on the list to buy this week? Share your opinion in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books with free two-day delivery with Amazon Prime.